Neverstop Conveyor System with High Density Vertical Downstroke Baler
Too much material for a traditional vertical baler? Is feeding your current baler inefficient or unsafe? Not enough volume for a costly horizontal? Look no further.
The NeverStop flow technology allows the operator to easily and safely dump material into the conveyor hopper where it is stored until the baler completes its compaction cycle. Conveyor can be fed by hand, cart dumper, or forklift.
The integrated conveyor system links seamlessly with several different baler models, allowing you to customize a system to suit your needs and budget.
- Containers (Cans, Bottles, Etc.)
- Other loose material smaller than 12" x 12" x 12"
- Ideal for Can, Plastics and Bottle Recycling.
- Twin Cylinder Design
- Photo Eye and Timer Integrate Baler and Conveyor System to allow for efficient production and reduced labor costs.
- 36" Wide Heavy Duty Conveyor System
- PVC Belt with Cleats
- 2 Cu Yd Receiving Hopper
- Available in 7" or 8" Cylinder Baler Models
- PET Bale Weights up to 800 lbs.
- HDPE Bale Weights up to 900 lbs.
- Aluminum Can Bale Weights up to 600 lbs.
Call for pricing today!
Recycling Equipment Corporation
831 West 5th Street, Lansdale, PA 19446