Baling Wire Suppliers
Recycling Equipment Corporation is a major supplier and direct sales agent of Industrial Baling Wire, Bale Ties, baler tier parts, and tier repairs.
aka "Bailing Wire" or " Bail Wire", REC stocks and sells all types of baling wire in multiple warehouses around the country. REC ships quantities from a single bundle of Single Loop Bale Ties, Bail Ties, up to heavily discounted prices on truck load quantities of Boxed Baling Wire, aka Box Bailing Wire, or Stump or Stem Coiled Baling Wire. In addition, we competitively offer full equipment repair services and product lines for the baling, paper, warehousing industries. Our in office personnel can help you determine and correct all baling wire sizing, prices, application and quality issues plus full Baler Tier Repairs, Parts, and Adjustments. We also offer repair training on all Baling Wire Tiers thru our on site mechanics or our on premise, factory run U.S. Wire Tier / Legget and Platt Training Facility with full classroom and hands on machines designed to maximize your internal maintenance department skills and increase productivity.
SINGLE LOOP BALE TIES
- Guaranteed manufactured from prime stock to Baler manufacturer strength specifications.
- Available in thicknesses of 10,11,12,13,14 and 15 gauge.
- Sized precut in lengths 6 to 24 feet with one side pre looped and twisted.
- Bundles supplied in 125 or 250 count ties per bundle.
- Galvanized Bale Ties, Painted Bale Ties, Black Annealed Bale Ties, Kleen Green Bale Ties.
- Sold by bundle or quantity discounted on full skidsfrom 10 to40 bundles per skid.
DOUBLE LOOP OR SQUARE LOCK BALE TIES
- Easy to feed and snap together.
- Perfect for applications requiring fast, super strong heavy gauge bale ties.
- 9 to14 gauge available
- Custom made to exact per inch size.
AUTO TIE COILED BOX WIRE
Oiled or dry Black Annealed Wire specifically manufactured to achieve the proper balance between tensile strength and workability softness or elongation for trouble free operation in Automatic Balers. Available in 9,10,11,12 gauge sizes packaged in 100# boxes and 50 pound boxes. Strand and bulk annealed wire available.
AUTO-TIE STEM OR CARRIER WIRE - BLACK ANNEALED
Black annealed baling wire same as box wire but shipped coiled continuously on carriers weighing 1200-1800 lbs. Used for high production Automatic Single Ram Auto-Tie Balers.
AUTO-TIE STEM OR COILED CARRIER WIRE - HIGH TENSILE GALVANIZED
Wire used typically on Two Ram Balers utilizing strapper style tiers from brands such as U.S. Wire Tier, Legget and Platt (LP Wire Tiers), Girard, Cranston Machinery, and Accent Wire. Made from special High Tensile or Ultra High Tensile wire stock manufactured for the Baling Industry and smooth coated with a galvanized finish. Shipped coiled continuously on carriers sometimes called a stump or stem weighing 1200-1800 lbs.