New Model MS-2515 25" Hydraulic Shear
Our most powerful shears, the commercial REC MS-2515 Series of Hydraulic (Alligator) Metal Shears feature a 15-horsepower motor and commercial hydraulic cylinder that applies over 183 tons of cut force to a long 15-¼” blade to easily shear thicker, tougher Scrap Metals. The MS-2515 shears are so powerful they’ll cut Round Bars up to 3-inch diameter, Flats and Beams up to a foot wide and Plate widths up to 25-inches. If you scrap thicker, wider metals, these are the shears for your business!
- Foot Pedal Blade Engagement... Automatic single stroke system allows for quick one-off cuts or continuous cycle cutting
- Commercial Hydraulic Cylinder powers 25 - 1/4” blade with 183+ tons of cut force to easily cut solid Round Bar up to 3” diameter and Plates up to 25” wide
- Tool-free Adjustable Blade Gate protects blade when not in use and clamps metals for easier, safer cutting
- Powered to Perform… 10-HP Electric Motor (standard), Diesel-powered Engine and Dual Motor/Engine Combo units are available
- Ideal for Recycling Centers, Scrap Yards, Demolition & Construction
|Power (HP/cc is rated by the engine mfg)
||15 HP Elec. Motor 230/460/3
||442cc Kohler® Diesel
||Combo Elec./ Diesel
||25 - 1/4"
|Blade Opening Tip to Tip
|| 13 - 1/4"
|| 183+ (tons)
|Maximum Cut Speed, Full Open
|| 8 per minute
|Maximum Cut Speed, 1 - 1/2" Open
||60 per minute
|Unit Dimensions (L x W x H)
|| 97” x 33” x 70”
||97” x 39” x 70”
|Unit Weight DRY (Approximate)
|| 7,800 lbs.
||ISO 46 Hyd. Fluid / 50 Gallon Capacity - Unit Ships Dry. Fill Before Use.
CUT CAPACITY (MILD STEEL)
||Bar (Maximum Diameter)
| 8" x 1/2"
||12" x 1"
||12" x 4"
||25" x 3/8"
||Round: 3" / Square: 2 - 3/4"
Crafted with pride in the U.S.A., all MS-2515 Series Hydraulic Metal Shears come with a lifetime guarantee on the main bearing assembly and a one-year parts warranty.
We reserve the right to modify these specifications without notice or liability to previously sold machines.
Recycling Equipment Corporation
831 W 5th St, Lansdale, PA 19446
Phone: 267-218-7200 Fax: 267-218-7215