ALWAYS THINK SAFETY
Injuries are costly for both the Employer and Employee
- Only properly trained people should operate machine.
- Read all operator manuals.
- Always follow Lock Out / Tag Out procedures.
- Keep machine and work area clean.
- Inspect machine before each shift for potential problems.
- Keep Guards in place.
- Keep regular maintenance schedules.
- Ensure proper warning signs are in place.
- Keep proper fire extinguishers in area at all times.
- Wear proper safety gear.
For additional information, contact the equipments manufacturer or dealer and visit the site of the American National Standards Institute at http://www.ansi.org/ and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration at www.osha.gov
ANSI information: ANSI Z245.5 Control of Scrap Paper Baler Crushing Hazards
For OSHA information on Cardboard Baling: https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/recycling/recycling_cardboard_baling.html
Each of our Service Technicians is personally issued a Personal Protective Equipment - PPE Safety Kit and are required to carry on all jobs
Kit Includes Gear Bag, Hard Hat, Safety Vest, Safety Glasses, Ear Plugs, Rubber gloves, Leather Gloves, Harness, Rope, Lock Out Tag Out, Dust Masks, First Aid Kit